Gold Wave problem- Help?

Dave

Hello,

I use the latest edition of Gold Wave in Win 10 Pro.

This just started a day or two ago.

I can no longer move  to the End of the Recording by pressing CTRL-End
And I can no longer play the recording backwards by pressing the J key.

I use these commands to move around quickly when editing recordings.

I am guessing I activated or de-activated something within Gold Wave,
because both Jaws and NVDA read fine, but Gold Wave does not respond
when using the Short cut Keys mentioned above.

I looked for a Master Set Back to original Settings Button, but failed
to find even something like this.

So, any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks to any who attempt to
help out with this one.

Grumpy Dave