From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 12:23 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Games to play?

I too have one of those Bop-it games. Never heard of the Extreme version, what is that like?

I love playing mine from time to time. Can't get anyone else to play it with me. No one likes Memory games but me in our family.

I have an Old Old Simon Game that is also one of my Favorites, and no one wants to play that either. Boo Hoo!

Grumpy Dave