Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] which browser to choose?

Yes, the Apex uses Keyweb, and the Touch Plus uses a version of Chrome. So
if those devices are your way to go on-line, you don't need to choose a
browser.

If you're using a Windows PC, this issue is more urgent, since Internet
Explorer is supposedly no longer supported and, so the error message I get
on the PC now and then tells me, will quit working at some future point.
We're not to that point yet. So I am using IE, with Chrome as an option.

Susie

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt