From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Carolyn
Arnold
Sent: April 14, 2020 3:54 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] which browser to choose?

Hollie, it just seems so unnecessary that Microsoft would abandon a
perfectly good product - maybe not to all, but to many users. I realize that
some people have privacy issues, and I think that should be respected, as
well as I am thinking our desire to take our chances with IE should be
respected too.