From: "chris judge" <chrisjudge1967@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 3:53 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] which browser to choose?

You guys do know that for all intents and purposes, web browsing is much the
same regardless of the browser you are using. Sure, the settings are
different but I'm sure there are folks around, myself included, who would be
more than happy to connect with you and help you get things configured to
your liking. All of the techniques you have been using to navigate web
pages, with few exceptions are the same.