Re: mar-dy.com, what's going on?

Damien Garwood <damien@...>

Hi Simon,
Unfortunately, this has been the case for a number of years now. I remember attempting to contact them after my last big house move, which was back in 2015. This means I had to say goodbye to both my Mississippi, and my MaPlEr licences. Extremely annoying to say the least, especially since VIPGamesZone has gone the same way. Talk about a wasted $120 or so.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 15/04/2020 04:30 pm, goshawk on horseback wrote:
hello all,
does anyone know what's going on with the:
http://www.mar-dy.com/
site?
I have several times tried to update my registration details for the MaPlEr software, but for at least the last 2 months, e-mails don't seem to be getting through. new orders get no response, and the contact us page also seems not to be available either.
this is all very irritating!
Simon