the original pen friend, how to use?

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I have the original pen friend labeler but I don't remember how to use it, meaning once it's on what button do I press to record and do I need to keep the button pressed while recording? Also, when trying to figure it out a few minutes ago I may've gotten it into another mode because I pressed I think the second button from the top and it beeped twice.

Any help anybody can provide will be appreciated, especially how to get it back into record mode if the 2 beeps means it's in a different mode now, because I don't think I have any of the instruction materials that came with it.

Troy