Re: the original pen friend, how to use?

Troy Burnham

Thanks I'll take a look.

Troy

On 4/18/2020 11:47 AM, Monte Single wrote:
Here is the video link I got from Holly.

-----------------

Monte:
Here is a video about using the pen friend.
Click this link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRrjYaczaOE

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: April-18-20 10:35 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] the original pen friend, how to use?

Hi all,

I have the original pen friend labeler but I don't remember how to use it, meaning once it's on what button do I press to record and do I need to keep the button pressed while recording? Also, when trying to figure it out a few minutes ago I may've gotten it into another mode because I pressed I think the second button from the top and it beeped twice.

Any help anybody can provide will be appreciated, especially how to get it back into record mode if the 2 beeps means it's in a different mode now, because I don't think I have any of the instruction materials that came with it.

Troy