Re: switching to iPhone from android

Marie

In my humble opinion, the iPhone does an outstanding job of reading many types of books. I use Overdrive for library books, Kindle, Bard Mobile, Audible and Voice Dream Reader.

Marie

From: Josh Kennedy
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 8:10 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] switching to iPhone from android

Hi,

I have been using an android phone for several years. But now that the new iPhone SE is out I’m thinking of switching to that because voiceover lets me get things done more efficiently and braille display support is much better. Is reading books on iPhone a good experience? Also, the iPhone with voiceover is the only device that supports Japanese 6-dot braille so I could get into studying Japanese language as a hobby if I want.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10