Re: Questions for a friend concerning Face Book and a podcatcher

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Jean, is your friend using a computer for Facebook or a smart device such as an iPhone or an iPod. I will tell you this much, I find using a smart device much easier for navigating Facebook. And as far as the PodCacher, is she wanting something for the computer or a smart device

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@twc.com

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency cell

254-813-2461

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On Apr 21, 2020, at 10:26 AM, Gene <gsasner@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a blind friend who is able to get to a page on Face Book but can’t find a way to start the live stream. It is of a mass her local church is offering. It may help if I can get the address of the page from her but I haven’t yet. Is there any general advice of what to look for?

Also, I know there is an m.facebook.com page, but I’ve seen a little discussion of another page that may be more accessible or easier to use. Are there any comments?

On another topic, my friend is looking for a podcatcher. My impression is that ones that used to be popular now have limitations and that others may be preferred. Are there any recommendations?

Thank you for any information.