Re: How to be heard in a Zoom meeting?

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hello, if you're wanting to be heard in a zoom meeting, you have to be sure that you are connected to audio. Then once you were a new dude, then you should just be able to speak. If you want to unmute yourself, just for a short brief time without having to find the unmute button, you can simply hold down the space bar

On Apr 21, 2020, at 8:37 PM, Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...> wrote:

Hi List, I hope to take part in a Zoom webinar tomorrow and nothing I have yet read regarding Zoom tells me how I can be heard.

I understand about unmuting myself with Alt plus a, but is it just a matter of then switching my mike to on?

Is there anything about holding down the Control key while I am talking, in order to be heard?

Thanks very much for any tips!

Sincerely, Vicky V