scanning books with iPhone

Josh Kennedy

hi,

Is there a scanning stand that will fit different-sized phones, so that I can set my phone on it, use some kind of guide to line a book up underneath it and use my phone to scan some books which are not on bookshare, or any other digital book services? I will have to get the books used. I’ll probably use either envision AI or voice dream scanner to scan the books but its too difficult to scan books without some sort of stand because you have to hold the book flat and trying to do that while holding a phone is nearly impossible at least for me oh and also where would I buy such a scanning stand for a phone that can accommodate books?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10