From: Laz
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 3:33 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Additional Free Voices for NVDA

No, NVDA still supports the Microsoft Speech Platform 11 voices.

Uninstall them then install the engine followed by the voices. Restart
NVDA, and the synthesizer should show up.

laz

On 9/2/15, Gerald Levy <bwaylimited@verizon.net> wrote:

I did install the X86 version. Is it possible that NVDA no longer
supports

MSP? Or is it possible that the voices never installed properly? How can

tell?

Gerald