Re: outlook express 6

heather albright

Ah yes, thank you for the explanation. I have one account titled home and one titled work. But, I remember in the past, you could just tab threw accounts, contacts, inbox, the message title and you hit inter to read the message. So you first selected the account you wanted to work with say personal,  you can see the inbox for that account and than you go down the same colum to sent items, drafts, deleted items.  It would show them for each account, not combining them. I think that is what it is doing. I have my first account as my default account and I have the second as my work account. But their all in the same place together. I not sure I am explaining this very well! Thanks Heather

From: Mike B
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 12:34 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] outlook express 6

Hi Heather,

Here's how to change the name of an identity if you desire to do so:

1. Press Alt + F for the file menu.
2. Press the letter D to open identities, or arrow up to identities and press enter.
3. Arrow down to manage identities and press enter.
4. Arrow up or down to the identity you want to change the name of.
5. Tab to properties, press the spacebar to open the edit field, delete / backspace out the existing name, type in the new name, tab to okay , press spacebar, & tab to close and press enter.

Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 9:45 AM

Subject: [TechTalk] outlook express 6

Hello, how do you get your accounts separate like work or personal. I set them up but, I had one as the default I thought and it will not go to the second account. So I should have 2  identities . But, it is not showing like this in the tab order. Any ideas? Thanks very much! Heather