Re: using zoom on the desktop

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Yes, that's the correct address to use to install zoom.

On Apr 23, 2020, at 7:20 PM, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thanks, everyone!
What’s the website to install it on the laptop?
Is it zoom.us?
I will toy around with it this weekend, because I have to teach class every Thursday via zoom.

Best regards,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@icloud.com

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 4:29 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] using zoom on the desktop

When you are in a meeting, tabbing around will show you a leave meeting button. Use the space bar on buttons. As someone else said, you can use alt f4 but I’m discussing this other way because you can see a lot of things by tabbing around and even if you don’t know shortcuts, you can do a lot. Also, you can see one or two more things by going into full screen. You will see an item regarding full screen as you tab. Unlike many programs, you see more items in full screen and It doesn’t appear that you lose access to anything.