Re: new member

David Moore

Hello Mary Jane! I am so glad that you were able to get back on this list. This is my favorite email list by far! Zoom is a conferencing platform. It is sort of like Skype, but instead of calling someone, someone has to host the meeting on zoom. The person who decides to host a meeting, since out a link for everyone to join the meeting. If you are asked to join a meeting on zoom, such as in freedom scientific meeting, I and my wife are doing a church class on zoom, you are given a link that you can just enter on that takes you right to zoom, and you join the meeting. many people can be on a zoom meeting at one time which makes it very handy. There is a desktop version, which is very accessible with screen readers, and you can also put it on your phone iPhone or Android. Let us know what questions you have. Zoom is a great way in this coronavirus for people to get together and it can be in video or just audio.

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020, 9:35 AM maryjane <timbersgirl219@...> wrote:

Hello my name is maryjane and I just got my computer working again. I  didn’t remember being on this list. Now that I am please can someone please tell me what zoom is. Sorry not good with computers