Re: outlook express 6

Mike B

Hi Heather,

I'm sure there's a way for you to create separate identities from the existing accounts, but I'll be damned if I know how!  LOL  It's been a long time since I've been down this road.  Try looking in the File menu under Identities to see what hoptions you have.  If you need some help contact me off list.

Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] outlook express 6

Do I need to create my accounts again? I already have all this set up. Is there away to just separate the accounts with what I have already set up? Just wondering before I follow your excellent instructions! So what I mean is do I have to start over in putting my info in and start up as knew! cheers Heather