From: "enes sarıbaş" <enes.saribas@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 5:29 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] WhatsApp for PC

nope. That doesn't work. It is only valid for like 4-6 months, then you need a QR code again, which is what happened.

On 4/25/2020 11:14 PM, Cuong Dang Manh wrote:
Hi all
I think you should ask a sighted people for help of the first time connect if you're totaly blind. Sounds like whatsapp web will remember your login info so you just do that once for a browser. Let's try!
Cuong
On 4/26/2020 10:41 AM, goshawk on horseback wrote:
it's still no good even when using an iPhone x.

Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "enes sarıbaş" <enes.saribas@gmail.com>