From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 1:31 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Another bad Windows 10 update

Here is more information. the problem may not be effecting many people but
as a member on one of the lists I sent a message about this to points out,
in these coronavirus times, you really don't want to take a chance on having
problems with your computer that may require social contact to repair.

It isn't clear to me how many users are affected. The problem has gotten
attention from places like Kim Komando, Bleeping Computer, and Windows Next.

If you do a search for
cumulative update KB4549951
you can see many articles.

Under normal times, it might not be so important to discuss this situation
but it seems more important now.