Re: outlook express folder help

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

I just discovered that when the JAWS cursor is on and you arrow up or down in folder list, it will read a number of emails in that folder. Best I can tell it is the number of unread emails.

----- Original Message -----
From: Loy Green
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 7:06 AM
Subject: Re: outlook express folder help

I am a long time OE user andI can't remember ever having this ability at least in Windows 10, can't remember in Win 7, it has been a long time since I used Win 7. But you can easyly find out the number of emails in a folder by going to an email in the folder and it will tell you what number it is in the total number of emails in the folder. example 1 of 50.

Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 8:47 PM
Subject: outlook express folder help

I am now running jaws 2020, windows 7, and outlook express. Before I installed jaws 2020 and after i had my
e-mail download into outlook express I could tell how many messages in each folder as i scrolled down the list of folders. When I scroll down the folders now jaws is not telling me the number of messages in the folder. Can anyone help me to be able to get this ability to let me know the number of messages in my folders as I scroll down through the folders in outlook express. Thank you for your help with this problem.

Jerry\