Re: outlook express

Mike B.

Here you go:
1. From Outlook Express press, control, shift, + B, to open the address book.
2. Tab 1 time to the list view.
3. Press, control + N, for a new entry.  You'll land on the name page / tab.
4. You will be on the first name edit box, type in the first name, tab 2 times to the last name edit box & type in the last name.
5. A. Now, to enter an email address tab 4 times to, the email addressess edit box, type in the email address, tab to okay & press the spacebar.
5. B. If you want to add more than 1 email address, after you entered the first email address, tab 1 time to, Add, & press the spacebar.  This will add
the first email address & put you back into the email address edit box, so you can add an additional email address.  When you are done adding all the email
addresses, tab to the List of Email addresses, list view, arrow up & down to the email address that will be used as the main default email address, with the
main / default email address highlighted, tab to set as default button, press the spacebar, tab to okay, & press enter / spacebar to close & save the entry. 
Press Escape to close the address book.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
 *My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] outlook express

Hay I was wondering how to put contacts in the outlook express 6 program. I have all my contacts in the contacts folder off windows10. I tried to inport them but, it did not work. Thanks Heather
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 10:07 AM

Also make sure the screen is maximized.  I know having the screen maximized with Jaws is important, with NVDA I'm not sure about since I run a program that maximizes my windows automatically.
 *My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 6:09 AM

i use NVDA, guess it would be the same
unload and reload

Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 8:27 AM

I have this happen occasionally and what I do is unload Jaws and restart it.  This takes care of the issue, but I've never found out why this happens.
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 5:13 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] outlook express

hello all
am using o e and win 10
i have 3 separate identities
one is working well, the other 2 when i open mails, they are blank
what can be causing this?
thanks

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.