Re: getting Jaws to speak at start up again
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Making JAWS start up with the machine.
1. Go in to the JAWS menus by using the keystroke Insert+J.
2. you will be put upon Options by default, right arrow to Basics... and hit Enter.
3. Basic Settings... will open up and this is where you will Tab twice down to Automatically Start JAWS...
4. Press Enter here and just Tab through and set things to your liking, and OK it when done.
5. Now this is going to bring you back in to Basic Settings... where you hit Enter on Automatically Start JAWS...
6. Tab through and just see what else you may want to change and if nothing, Tab to OK.
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ms. E.M. Kirtley
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 0:46
Subject: [TechTalk] getting Jaws to speak at start up again
I don’t know what happened but all of a sudden in the last week it is no longer speaking when booting up. Can anyone help?