From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 10:38
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] worrying, got locked out my pc

Hello, okay, I restarted my pc after I updated   jaws and I had to restart the pc of course.   So when it came back up, edge was showing and it wanted me to sign in to windows, I do not sign in to windows I have a local account.

 was saspicious to me.

Meanwhile, there is absolutely no speech from jaws, nvda or narrator.

my computer  signed me out of windows edge came up,wanting me to sign in to windows and I checked I wanted to not sign in to windows.

  I tried to by pass this window but, i could not.

 SO it locked me out of everything.

I had my sighted assistant restart the pc and we had to do it a couple of times.

 It would not even let us reset the pc to an earlier date.

Every time we could not get speech of any kind.

So is there something i should uninstall that is causeing this to happen!

I had this  happend before and of course edge always came up,wanting me to sign in to windows and when I did not the whole pc gets locked up.

 I thought it was a fluke but, it is happening again.

Funny this all started when I updated to 1909.

How to prevent this from happening as I do not always have sighted assistance.

Thank you for any advice!