From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 13:36
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] worrying, got locked out my pc

I did not have edge in the back ground apps. Thanks for the steps. I found I do not have running apps in the back ground. I did notice that if I go to the settings center and under privacyapp settings,under app permissions, it saids I allow allow access to account info on this device. But I have all unchecked e-mail and accounts,keeper,microsoft content are off. So i did not find any running apps. But if that is so, how come I did not see windows defender and it always scans my pc and tells me there are no issues. What I mean, if it is keeping my pc covered, how come I did not find it was not a program running in the back ground?
Thank you all. Heather