Re: I need an iTunes for Windows download link

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

Thank you David.  This is precisely what I needed.  I’m now ready to back up the old phone and transfer it to the new one.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of david
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 10:03 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I need an iTunes for Windows download link

https://ninite.com/itunes/ninite.exe

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of chris judge
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 12:27 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Not

Silly at all. I can’t find it either.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steven Johnson
Sent: April 30, 2020 12:44 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

I feel kind of silly asking because of how long I have been using JAWS, but could someone provide a direct link to download iTunes for Windows 64 bit?  The Apple site seems to only offer the option to “get it from Microsoft,” and I have a rough time navigating the Microsoft Store once JAWS says the word touch, and I only hear that little Microsoft store bubble sound when I try to navigate.  Thanks folks.