Re: first paypal purchase?

Ron Canazzi

Hi Billy,

I do not use PayPal a lot.  I do know that if the payee has PayPal, it's quite simple.  Just click on his PayPal link on his website, of if he sends you his information in an e-mail off the site, then just use that information to send the PayPal money to him.

On 4/30/2020 6:11 AM, Billy Inglis wrote:

Hi guys, Going to make my first purchase on EBAY using paypal.

Would be helpful if some kind person could walk me through the process, Billy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"