Macros.

Carolyn Arnold

Windows-10, Office 13, JAWS 18 - what are the steps to make
a macro.

I found that Alt+F8 is Macros, but I could not figure out,
after I put in my short cut what to do to enter the text and
save it. I would appreciate it if someone knows and can tell
me. Thanks in advance.

One I want to put in is something for CNA. My granddaughter
is one, and any time I enter it, as I just did, I have to go
back and change it from CAN to CNA. I just had to again. So,
I'd really like to have a macro for that and also for my
name. Then, no telling what else I might want. I used them
to death back when I had WordPerfect 5.1.