Re: zoom and screen readers

Gene

If you do a Google search for the feature you want to know about, hyou will likely find good discussions and explanations. This is the first result I found when I did a Google search for screen share zoom.
https://it.umn.edu/services-technologies/how-tos/zoom-share-computer-sound-during-screen

From: Gene
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2020 10:20 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] zoom and screen readers

Tab around and see what you find. Try pressing the space bar on the full
screen button if you don't find what you want. You will see a small number
of more options if you are in full screen mode. Evidently what is being
discussed is the share screen option. It is visible without being in full
screen and it is a button. Use the space bar on buttons.

I don't know what it does. From its name, it sounds as though it allows you
to share your screen with others. Maybe it shares more.