From: Sam Taylor
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2020 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] firefox dialogue questions

These steps apply to the current Firefox version, there could be some slight differences if you've not upgraded.

Go to tools, (alt t), options, (o), type password in the search box. Press enter.

Move to the logins and passwords heading.

Uncheck the box that says Ask to save logins and passwords for websites. The hotkey is alt, shift, r.

On 3/05/2020 3:17 pm, Kay Malmquist wrote:
Hi
How do I get firefox to quit asking me if I want it to remember passwords?  Better yet, how can I tell it no?  I close the dialogue and it just stays there with the open password save button.  It is an older version and if anyone has any ideas that would be great.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

"Where focus goes, energy flows."
Bob Proctor