From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2020 10:41 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] keeping my external drive from going to sleep

Sis Norma wrote:

"Ok, I must be missing something. I backup every 12 hours to an external
drive. So am I supposed to only backup to the cloud?"

What, sis? Going to leave me here and move to the clouds?

No, you don't have to BACKUP TO THE CLOUD unless you wish to. If what you
have setup is meeting your needs satisfactorily, I say just keep running
with it, get a second backup drive if necessary; however, if there's still
enough space left on that external drive, I'm of the opinion that you're in
good stead.

Now I'm sneaking back to my quarantine desk with a mask!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado