From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Carolyn
Arnold
Sent: May 6, 2020 9:56 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Need command to control JAWS Speech Speed!

Thanks. What does it do?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of chris judge
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 5:36 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Hi Carolyn. Leasey, or, Learn, Enable, Advance, So Easy is a powerful
companion to jaws. It's made by Brian Hartgen. It does a whole lot of
things. I'd be here all night if I started listing them, so here's a link to
the documentation.
I've been using leasey for a few months now. It's probably one of the best
purchases I've ever made.
http://www.hartgen.org/leaseydocumentation