Re: iPhone 6S

Penny Golden

Thanks. I just wanted some general info on it and that you have provided very nicely.

On 5/7/2020 9:24 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Penny,

That's a good deal after all.

As to your question about the home key, to turn VoiceOver on, see the below experts from  previous messages on this list.
As mentioned, you turn voiceover on by pressing the power button on the side three times. The rest is just a matter of swiping and getting used to the haptic feedback you will feel and hear.
To turn onto triple click the power button. Swipe up with one finger til you feel and hear the second haptic sound to go to home screen. One finger swipe up til you feel and hear third haptick to  app switcher. There are good articles on all this on the Apple vis web site.

On 5/7/2020 1:40 AM, Penny Golden wrote:
The man asked 70 dollars; wanted to sell it to someone who would appreciate having it.

Then when he wrote to me, he asked 60 dollars.

I sent him 75.

and that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. If the 6S gives out, why, I shall have to get something newer.

I would like to try and play around with one without the home button.

Do you tap the place where the home button once was?

So that it's really there, but just smooth glass?

Thanks for answering that one.

Pen