pay pal refunds

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

If I receive a refund through pay pal does the refund go to pay pal and then I have to transfer the money back to my bank or does the money go directly to my bank? I'm wondering because a friend of mine is sending me back some money I sent him, and I don't have anything from pay pal nor do I see the money in my bank account, but I also changed the e-mail address associated with my pay pal account recently and I'm not sure if that was before or after I sent the money that's being refunded. Lastly, if the money will go directly into my account how long should it be before I see the money?

Thanks.

Troy