Re: google voice number

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Only if you he tried to get it back within the 90 day period. So say for instance, if I delete my number, and I choose to cancel it. I can go back a month later and reclaim it which I have done with this number that I have below.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@twc.com

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency cell

254-813-2461

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On May 7, 2020, at 4:00 PM, Kay Malmquist <kay.malmquist@gmail.com> wrote:

If you had a Google voice number, and you let it expire, can you get the
same one back?

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@gmail.com

"Where focus goes, energy flows."