From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2020 6:22 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] google voice number

Google Voice numbers are free! Besides Google Voice, there are apps like
2nd Line, Sideline, Burner, TextNow, etc. that are similarly situated. Some
of these apps have ads but, in general, they are usable should you seek to
have more than one phone number.

One caveat: These apps work over WI-FI and you don't even need a SIM card
to deploy any of them.

The apps discussed here are available from the Google Play Store, can't
speak for anything iOS!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado