From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimsan
via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2020 08:10 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] google voice number

Sorry, yall. I'm asking lots of dumb questions and I should google all of
this lol.
Anyways, I plan on only using it when I have wifi, since I only have 2 gigs
of data.
Ok, how many minutes do you get? Someone earlier mentioned numbers expiring,
when do they expire? Thirdly, I had my daughter test call my google number,
it used the same ringtone I have for my default calls.
Can I set it up for a different ringtone to let me know, ok, this is google
voice number.

Best regards,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@icloud.com