From: "lynn white" <lynnwhite360@gmail.com>
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2020 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Looking for a Good USB External Sound Card

This sounds like a great sound card. But if I read the web page correctly, it looks like it’s only available in Australia. If I’m wrong, I’ll gladly rejoice.
On May 7, 2020, at 7:34 PM, goshawk on horseback <goshawk_on_horseback@fastmail.co.uk> wrote:

I personally like the aphex in 2
it has xlr, rather than RCA inputs, but adapters or leads for that can very easily be found.
not only does it have hardware level controls, but it also has a rather nice set of optical compressors built in.
http://www.aphex.com/products/in2

hope this helps.

Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave" <dlh007@centurylink.net>