From: "Norma A. Boge" <naboge@mchsi.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2020 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Looking for a Good USB External Sound Card

Hi Dave,

My go-to for info on all things audio is
https://www.soundandvision.com/

The magazine is available from the NLS so if you're friend isn't reading it, he should be. I'm sure he would find the content interesting and informative.

Just as an aside, I am wondering why someone who sounds like a person who's finicky about sound would record his vinyl in mp3. But I guess it depends on what he wants to do with the files.

HTH
Norma