From: "Bharat" <bharat.b@...>
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, May 9, 2020 12:48 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I need an iTunes for Windows download link

Hi Steven,

I am sorry to be responding to this mail as late as 10 days after you
asked this question. I thought, someone else may it in the mean time.

Please go ahead & download ITunes & many more softwares from this
site & that too without any toolbars & anything else that comes
along...

ninite.com

Hope, it is of some use.

Thank you,

bharat.

On 4/30/20, Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...> wrote:
I feel kind of silly asking because of how long I have been using JAWS, but
could someone provide a direct link to download iTunes for Windows 64 bit?
The Apple site seems to only offer the option to "get it from Microsoft,"
and I have a rough time navigating the Microsoft Store once JAWS says the
word touch, and I only hear that little Microsoft store bubble sound when I
try to navigate. Thanks folks.