Re: victor reader

Laz

Hmm. I think I need a translation of your last few messages in this
message thread as the website that was passed along was
www.talkingmp3players.com which is my own and we've been shipping
worldwide since 2009. Nothing has been going on with my business and
we still ship worldwide and still subsidize the cost of postage
overseas by as much as $10. So not sure what you're trying to say. It
just seems like you're confusing us with someone else.

Laz

On 5/9/20, joseph hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:
Hello, I'm not basing it off of anything other than the current situation
they were in currently. I figured that shipping cost might be a little high
to pay for certain people.
On May 9, 2020, at 1:40 PM, Laz <laz@...> wrote:

Joseph, I don't know what you're basing that on as we've been shipping
worldwide since 2009.

Laz

On 5/9/20, joseph hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:
I hope he will ship to Trinidad for you as that website that was passed
along mainly normally ships to the US.
On May 9, 2020, at 10:59 AM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io
<k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:

hi all
a while before i got a website which gives the victore reader at a
reduced
price
i forgot the site, think it was posted by laz
can you share it with me again?
thanks

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/