Re: victor reader

Laz

Here are the direct links again, and we do ship internationally...

Large Discounts on Brand New Victor Trek or Stream-Free Magnetic Cable
with each, ends this week:

Save big on a brand new Victor Reader Trek for $624.99! Plus receive a
free magnetic cable worth over $10, and free priority mail shipping
inside the US! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Reader-Trek-Talking-Book-Reader-GPS-with-free-3-foot-Magnetic-USB-Cable_p_128.html

Get the Brand New latest Victor Reader Stream for just $359.99, plus
receive a free magnetic cable, worth over $10! You can read about and
order it from: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Reader-Stream-Newest-Generation-with-Free-3-foot-Magnetic-USB-Cable_p_151.html

Both the Victor Reader Trek and Stream come with an 8GB SD card,
earphones, wall charger, long & short cables, and silicone protective
case. The Trek also comes with a lanyard. We don't charge you for
shipping in the uS or tax unless you're in Florida, so the listed
prices are your total!

Stay well,

Laz

On 5/9/20, Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:
The site in the original message is Laz's site.

The only other site I know for the victor reader stream is the
manufacturer's site;

www.humanware.com <http://www.humanware.com>