Pontes Media Downloader keyboard shortcuts

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

I have tried to read the Pontes Media Downloader shortcuts list that comes up when I Hit ctrl-K, but JAWS and NVDA only allow me to read the keyboard shortcuts themselves when I scroll down, not the action that will occur with each one.  JAWS says that this information is in a table, but none of the table navigation hotkeys seem to give any further information other than the actual keyboard shortcut.  When I hit insert-B, JAWS will read the keystroke followed by the action, but I would like to quickly navigate to a keystroke and find out what it does without reading the whole list.  Any tips?