Re: Pontes Media Downloader keyboard shortcuts

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I copied these out of the menu structure.  I believe I got all of them.
keyboard shortcuts control + K
Download URL Control + D
URL field Control + L
source format control + F
conversion formats control + M
downloads table control + T
status bar control + S
for downloads
open control + enter
show download log control + G
delete completed downloads control+ backspace
delete all items control+ shift + backspace
Stop all running downloads Control + Z

Engine shortcuts
update engine Control + U
supported services control + P
Youtube DL webpage control + y
Program options Control + O
select media folder control + shift + E

On 5/10/2020 11:57 PM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:

Try virtualizing the screen and copy and pasting the info to another document.

That program has shortcut keys?

Never new that!

Best regards,

Kimsan Song