Re: Electronic keyboards

Walter Ramage

Hi.  On another list somebody recommended the Yamaha Juno wich apparently has that facility, that is accessability via a Usb drive.  Walter.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mich Verrier
Sent: 11 May 2020 23:25
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Electronic keyboards

I also have a related question as well. Are there any keybords that are good sounding but rellitivley cheep? I am looking at around the 300 or 400 raige? Since a keybord that costs up to 2 or 3 thousend is way way out of my price rainge. Also accesibillidey would be a good thig to know about as well. I remember reading about a keybord somewhere that you could get with a optinal thumb drive witch once plugd into the keybord it would make everything accessible using speech bu I forget what name or make that was. I want to say Yamaha or something but I could be wrong. From Mich.