From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Olusegun --
Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 4:26 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] sharing a message from a daily
summary delivery format?

Sharon, you can certainly forward the message in question to
another list; however, if I were you, I would walk an extra
step: That is, I WOULD DELETE ALL REFERENCES to the list
from which the message is being forwarded at the top and
bottom portions.

Hope I made some sense, not enough caffeine today but some
brilliant sunshine that I'm enjoying instead; so, I'm
coherently incoherent!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado