Re: Pontes Media Downloader keyboard shortcuts

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

did not even no pontse has keystrokes, waw
i just tab and press buttons

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Pontes Media Downloader keyboard shortcuts

Well I’ll be dam.

I just would paste the link into the edit field, then tab to the button.

Lol, I’m still in disbelief for a better lack of term that it has keystrokes.

lol

Best regards,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steven Johnson
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2020 9:50 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Pontes actually has some really nice keyboard shortcuts.  You can see a list of them with ctrl-K, but JAWS and NVDA only read the shortcut keys, not the actions.  Virtualizing only shows the words “keyboard shortcuts” at the top of the Window, with blankness below.  The menus tell the shortcut for most functions though.  I will type them up and share them.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimsan via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2020 8:57 PM

Try virtualizing the screen and copy and pasting the info to another document.

That program has shortcut keys?

Never new that!

Best regards,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steven Johnson
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2020 3:55 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Pontes Media Downloader keyboard shortcuts

I have tried to read the Pontes Media Downloader shortcuts list that comes up when I Hit ctrl-K, but JAWS and NVDA only allow me to read the keyboard shortcuts themselves when I scroll down, not the action that will occur with each one.  JAWS says that this information is in a table, but none of the table navigation hotkeys seem to give any further information other than the actual keyboard shortcut.  When I hit insert-B, JAWS will read the keystroke followed by the action, but I would like to quickly navigate to a keystroke and find out what it does without reading the whole list.  Any tips?

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.