From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Mich Verrier
Sent: May-13-20 3:50 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: Fw: [TechTalk] Talking clock radio

The sangion is around 100 and a bit at least in canadion funds since our
doller sucks right now compaird to the usd lol. From Mich.

From: "Aidan" <aidan.smarttalk@...>
to: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Talking clock radio
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:42:31 +0200
There is one such radio. They are from Cobalt in England. I can't
believe that no one on this list know about it. It's called a
talking multi function radio. I have one as well. Visit
www.cobolt.co.uk On 21 Mar 2016, at 05:10, Matt
<matt.from.florida@...> wrote:

Check out this link as well . It really sounds nice!
https://blindtechnology.wordpress.com/2010/10/08/vision-free-hd-radio-pricey

-but-worth-it/

Matt.from.florida@...