Re: Fw: [TechTalk] Talking clock radio

Gerald Levy

As I mentioned previously, the Sangean PR-D17 is currently selling on Amazon for $85, and offers far superior sound quality and reception to the Cobolt radio.

Gerald

On 5/13/2020 4:43 PM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

How expensive is the Sangean.  The Cobalt one, when it is in stock, is $83.00.

Ann P.

From: "Aidan" <aidan.smarttalk@...>
to: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Talking clock radio
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:42:31 +0200
There is one such radio. They are from Cobalt in England. I can't
believe that no one on this list know about it. It's called a talking
multi function radio. I have one as well. Visit www.cobolt.co.uk
On 21 Mar 2016, at 05:10, Matt <matt.from.florida@...> wrote:
Check out this link as well . It really sounds nice!
https://blindtechnology.wordpress.com/2010/10/08/vision-free-hd-radio-pricey

-but-worth-it/

Matt.from.florida@...