From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rob
Hudson
Sent: May 14, 2020 3:08 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io; techtalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Cosmos, audio described

Walter Ramage via groups.io <wpr=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
I have bought DVDs in the past hoping for an audio description
track but there was none. Is there any way I can tell if these box sets
have audio description?
In short, no. You could call amazon disability support and ask them to see
if, in the product image, there is a sticker on the label indicating such.