Re: How do I stop NVDA saying...

Gene

Any such things as to what is displayed, table notifications, heading notifications, spelling error notifications, etc. will very likely be in the document formatting dialog, NVDA key d.  I just checked and that setting is there, as I thought.

Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2020 3:12 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] How do I stop NVDA saying...

Hi all.  Can somebody tell me how I can stop NVDA repeatedly saying "Spelling Error."  I'd rather do my whole document then do a spell check rather than it informing me every time an error occurs.  I understand it will be in Preferences but I have no idea where in there it would be.  Help appreciated.  Walter.